The Exciting Adventures of Team Mo!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Mez gets creative

Colour My World

Looking out my window, seems only clouds in the sky
Closing, closing in on me, what will be for me... today?

Oh to You, the One beyond the clouds
Beyond all that my eye can see
You who knows my thoughts
You who knows my desires
What will be for me
This day?

Because today is Yours
I give it to You
Take the clouds, closing in on me
Here.
This day.
Break through.

Shine, shine, shine
Shine like there’s no tomorrow
My heart open to soak in Thee
For the sky in my heart is one so much greater than gray
Colour my world!

Let me glimpse of what lies beyond
Of a world waiting for the colour of me
A world made ready to be touched by the brightness
The brightness that is me!














Rhythm of Life is a Powerful Beat

Inspired by your words, Inspired by your sound; Your song
It’s ringing. Ringing so strong in my heart

That sound I cannot ignore. Foolish me if I do.
Because the joy, that beyond words kinda joy I feel, when I discover..

The song you sing, the one I hear,
No other ears hear it like I do
A tune so sweet, a rhythm so comforting
A beat so in tune with my heart
My song, You sing it for me, to me
Because you love me
You sing

And because I know I need you
Even more, because I know I love you
And in loving you I feel that rhythm ever stronger
I feel that beat more in tune with who I am
My inner most being, moves to its feeling

Oh the love
The love I feel, right now
This moment in time
No never will any other compare
As I realize You in the rhythm of my life

The song you sing, the one I hear,
No other ears hear it like I do
A tune so sweet, a rhythm so comforting
A beat so in tune with my heart
My song, You sing it for me, to me
Because you love me
You sing

I close my eyes and know that You’re here with me
There’s no greater Truth in that
The knowledge of You
So close
Beating to the rhythm of my life.

I Love You.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home