The Exciting Adventures of Team Mo!

Friday, May 12, 2006

Step By Step

Oooo baby, gonna get to you... HA wasn't that a great song! Go New Kids On The Block! Those were the days (hmm or not). Anyway I'm not writing to tell you that i've formed my own band, no, well not today anyway.

I am however one step closer to being able to work as a nurse in the UK. There has still been no work, not even on the Health Care Assistant front. It's cramping our style somewhat to be honest. There is so much that we could be doing and seeing if only we had some extra moolaa to throw around. But one thing is for certain, we are blessed. We have a roof, clothes, food, bikes and each other which i remind myself is a lot more than many people in this world have, so there will be no complaining.

Anwway where was i.. oh yeah so one step closer in that on the 9th I handed in my workbook for the Overseas Nurses Programme (which i've been working on for the last month), and sat the test. They marked them all on the day and then we had to come back to go through our workbooks with the lecturers.

I got 80% for my test!! YIPEEEEEEE. That felt good! They were impressed with my workbook too - and rightly so, i spent hours and hours on it.

So now i wait for the Nursing Council here to process the final part of my application - which in itself can take two weeks (or longer...). And THEN... I will be recognised as a Registered Nurse in the United Kingdom! Praise the Lord!

Well ciao for now. Where ever you are in the world i hope life is treating you well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home