Words can hardly express...

...but i will find a way!
WOOOOHOOOOO!
Mail arrived today. This is always exciting. Especially if it's got your name on it. And today there was mail for me! And it looked official... interesting i thought. 'I hope this is what i think it is... Please God let this be what i think it is!' I ripped it open and ...
YES!
A letter from City Hospital!
"Dear Maryanne
RE: Application for Post of - Band 5 Staff Nurse - SAU
Further to your application for the above post, I have the pleasure in inviting you for an interview on Thursday 8th June 2006 at 2:15pm."
I'M IN!
Now all that is left to do is to turn up and convince them that i'm the one they want. That they see in me potential and someone worth having as part of the team. I've never wanted a job as much as I want this one! However at the end of the day it is their choice.
It's too early for a celebratory Baileys but I think I'll have one anyway!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home