Heat Wave!
Sesh! This is getting beyond belief. All reports of England weather being grey, dreary and horrid are out the door.
This place is hot and I mean HOT.
STINKING HOT!!!
The buildings, transportation not to mention hospital uniforms are not made for this weather.
This weeks forcast...
High Low
Wed 33°C 23°C
Thur 26°C 19°C
Fri 28°C 19°C
Sat 27°C 17°C
Sun 28°C 17°C
And hardly any wind...
I'm sure when it's winter and it's freezing cold i will want it to be hot but this is just a little too hot for me. And no seaside, no Oriental Parade or Scorching Bay to hang out at after work with out picnic dinner paddling our feet in the cool sea water.
I'm craving water now.
Water to soak in.
Water to drink that doesn't taste like chlorine.
A sun shower would be rather nice.
Maybe just a normal cold shower will have to suffice.
Oh well. So be it. At least we have running water as an option to start with.
God bless Africa.
This place is hot and I mean HOT.
STINKING HOT!!!
The buildings, transportation not to mention hospital uniforms are not made for this weather.
This weeks forcast...
High Low
Wed 33°C 23°C
Thur 26°C 19°C
Fri 28°C 19°C
Sat 27°C 17°C
Sun 28°C 17°C
And hardly any wind...
I'm sure when it's winter and it's freezing cold i will want it to be hot but this is just a little too hot for me. And no seaside, no Oriental Parade or Scorching Bay to hang out at after work with out picnic dinner paddling our feet in the cool sea water.
I'm craving water now.
Water to soak in.
Water to drink that doesn't taste like chlorine.
A sun shower would be rather nice.
Maybe just a normal cold shower will have to suffice.
Oh well. So be it. At least we have running water as an option to start with.
God bless Africa.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home