An Inconvenient Truth - Trailer
Ryan and I went and saw this at the movies last night. I feel compelled to make you aware of this movie but more so the cause for which it was produced. The facts outined in this movie about Global Warming are staggering and I'd encourage all of you to see this movie. Take your friends to see it, your parents anyone. For the sake of our children and their children we really need to be personally moving into action on this.
Also check out www.climatecrisis.net for more information.
Ryan and I went and saw this at the movies last night. I feel compelled to make you aware of this movie but more so the cause for which it was produced. The facts outined in this movie about Global Warming are staggering and I'd encourage all of you to see this movie. Take your friends to see it, your parents anyone. For the sake of our children and their children we really need to be personally moving into action on this.
Also check out www.climatecrisis.net for more information.
1 Comments:
Im going to see that!
By
youthworkerpaul, at 4:53 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home